Thursday, January 17, 2019

CATCH UP TIME

Hello there 
WELCOME …
 It's catch up time … throughout the past year I have been teaching 
and I also was guest teacher at a retreat.
Thinking on it I have decided to share my favourites 
which is difficult as I enjoy the process of each project  as I'm
always learning & have much to still learn
&
honestly the one's I don't like or am not happy with are hidden LOL !!!

JADE 
 This is a canvas 16 x 20 inches
#Stamperia Rice papers crackle paste, acrylic paint, spray,
purpose sprayed flowers, gold skeleton leaves & stamens. 
with rubs of inka gold & beads.

BELLA 

A 12 x 16 inch canvas featuring Stamperia papers, Die cut flowers & cogs, rust painted chipboard, mesh netting, metal key & turquoise inka gold rub.
Loved how it's grungy yet has a feminine twist.

ART SISTERS
such a fun LO as a Design Team project
Had so much fun painting, stencilling & spraying with 13@rts products 
designed by Fiona Paltridge .. 

 BABY BUNTING
 LIL' PRINCESS
 This cute little poppet is my grand niece
 These 2 LOs created with Prima papers, plus flowers, chipboards sprayed with white paint, doilies, beads, ribbons  & chipboard were designed for a class.

 MEMORIES Last FOREVER 
 Double page LO  featuring my darling granddaughter 
products from Couture Creations plus Bella Paperie

 I thank all who attended my classes in 2018
May 2019 be a creative year for you all 
Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette x 




No comments:

Post a Comment