Sunday, January 20, 2019

A BOXED MINI ALBUM

Hello & Welcome

Can you believe this???
Having so much fun updating my blog and learning how to video
I will admit I'm doing it the hard way hand holding my phone 
so have so not so pretty images of my aged hands as I turn pages etc. 
and editing is my next lesson on the agenda.
Today I'm sharing my terrific gift idea 

A BOXED MINI ALBUM

the box started as a mobile phone pack with a magnetic closure
I covered the outside with patterned paper, lined the inside with calico & lace
then decorated with lace, calico, frayed muslin, metals, pearls& roses,
added a metal filigreed knob over the magnet.
 inside is a cute little album with flip up & flip out pages 
which has a cuff as a closure, 
decorated with die cut doily, more lace, hat pins and fussy cut flowers 
pages were machine stitched to finish.
now my video ..

I really hope you have been a little inspired to create .. 

Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette x  

No comments:

Post a Comment