Wednesday, October 30, 2019

DELIGHTS in GREY & WHITE

Welcome to my blog
 it's lovely to see you here. 
today I'm sharing with you cards I made with new and older papers  from 

 SILVER BOW & DANDELIONS
The floral background paper is from my stash of Meg's Garden papers
with grey cardstock, the dandelion image is from a set of journalling tags,
the double bow is made with sheer ribbon which is silver on one side & gold on the other
very effective

POPPIES & LACE

Background is grey cardstock on which I adhered the torn mulberry paper
the image is mounted on the same grey glued down over the strip of lace
sheer ribbon with silver grey edges is looped, a large grey rose, white rose & rosebuds finishes floral spray, all tipped with white gesso.
 


WHITE POPPIES & PEARLS

Grey cardstock, silver foil card then grey card in layers forms the base of this card
two strips of wide cotton lace, then strip of paper with cut 'v' the image has pearl centres 
and some dimensional magic on edge of petals, 
a row of silver circlets centred with pearls to finish 

I hope I have inspired you to create today, 
remember it's always good to use your stash 
happy scrapping
hugz Annette





No comments:

Post a Comment