Monday, May 18, 2009

lunch on the river

I was given 4 tickets to have lunch on the River Queen2 , Saturday just past. I invited Ness Lindy & Sylvia to join me . What a wonderful day!!!! the weather was perfect, a warm 26 degrees with clear blue skies. Lunch was yummy, selection of seafood & salads, roast meats & vegies, hot dishes of sausages & gravy, noodles, salt & pepper squid, platters of fresh fruit and small cakes to have with tea or coffee. It was a great time sharing and many pics were taken to scrap at a later date.
Here we are the "girls at lunch" Sylvia & I behind Lindy & Ness, photo was taken on board



the River Queen2 with the Storey Bridge in the background

Thank you so much girls for a great day
A special thank you to the dear friends Paul & Kaye who gave me the surprise gift of 4 tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment