Monday, May 25, 2009

a week of rain

wow did Brisbane get some rain.... to use the common expression "it came down in bucketfuls"
unfortunately there was some major flooding causing much chaos & heartbreak.... my sympathies go to all who were affected.
for me there was plenty of time to play in my scrap room, to while away the wet days LOL..
I finished various challenges set on the scrap with v forum




with the scraplift challenge set by DT Jodi a LO we lifted was designed by Brenda Schmitt, very different to my style and I love the whole concept ....



Kylie J set the challenge to scrap a masculine LO , this is my grandson Leigh( 14.5 yrs) being a normal boy having his pic taken... LOL


Black & white challenge set by DT WendyG.... the photo didn't need to be black & white however I think it added a little pizzaz .... the pic was taken by Ness, when we had coffee at Woody Point

my take on the challenge on Crafty Sketches.... pop over & check out the sketch and the prizes
"gotta be in it to win it "... sketches are set by the CT twice a month... the 1st & the 15th .....




my take on the Blackwith 2 challenge site ... the challenge for this month are lime green with hot pink , a flower stack & swirls of pearls ...
TFL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Millie it was great CAtching up again and also thanks to Ken for that lovely stand i have layouts on it already.I hope all is well take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete