Wednesday, June 10, 2009

what a fantastic weekend we had at the SWV retreat on the "Sunshine Coast" so great to catch up with all the girls & what a champion Henry was.... he coped very well with a room full of scrappers and did some fab. work himself... Kerry gave us a class of two beautiful LOs, Jodi's class was a super little mini album, with lots of cut out flowers .. so whilst we were cutting she entertained us by making us balloon hats ... all with hilarious running commentary....
here is my very glamourous "chapeaux "
I have been playing in my scrap room completing some challenges this one is for the June sketch on the SWV forum the photo is of my grandson, Leigh, I haven't journalled as I am not sure where or why the pic was taken



black with 2 challenge for June is: blue & cream with butterflies, this photo is of my grandchildren, twins Leigh & Stevie when they were approx. 2 years old.....


White with 1 challenge is red with brackets... gotta love these sox.... LOL



My take on a colour challenge at "scrapbudz" the yummy chocolate shoe was a gift from Ness
that's all for now... TFL....

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...those pink spotted socks look awfully like Kylie's! lol

    ReplyDelete