Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fun to Share

Whilst I was working / playing away in my room DGD Charlie rummaged through my rubbish box .. grabbed some bits & pieces also my 3D tape, glue stick and quietly created .... then came in & asked for some flowers "any colour Grannie" & runny glue !!!! 
Here is the result .... I mounted it on the cardboard .... What you think ???? 
Charlie started Prep this year, she looks so grown up in her uniform

She loves her teacher & all her new friends ..
thanks for calling by 
Cheers for now 
Annette xx

3 comments:

  1. charlies creation is just divine , and she looks so cute in her uniform ...enjoy school charlie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous and isn't she a little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever Charlie you are a natural, rubbing off from Grannie and Mummy hey. And look at you in your school uniform, WOW!! you look fantastic and I'm so glad you are enjoying Prep. Love Aunty Ness xx

    ReplyDelete