Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scrap with V January 15th Sketch

There is a lovely sketch designed by Moma chosen by  Design Team member Tina for second half of this month ......
I used some Prima & MME patterned papers, MME embellishments, Maya Rd.chipboard, Prima stamps on cardstock for  background and a few flowers from my stash to create my take on the sketch ....
the photos are of my DGS taken while he was visiting through the Christmas holidays 

Pop over to Scrap with V blog & check out the sketch, create your LO & link through Mr Linky to share, all entries close on the 31st January ... Happy Scrapping......
thanks for calling by 
Cheers for now 
Annette xx

5 comments:

  1. fantastic take on the Sketch Annette, and fabulous photos of Leigh too. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take of the sketch- love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch !!! Thanks for playing along with us ;0) xx Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch!! What yo did w/ it is wonderful!! I find it hard to make good looking LOs for my son, but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete