Friday, January 18, 2019

HELLO ...

Helloooo !!!!

WELCOME 
Part of my past 2 years I designed & taught card classes 
I do enjoy making cards as it is so lovely to give 
& receive beautifully handcrafted cards 
so precious... 
 Sharing now some of my faves 

JUST to SAY  HELLO
Its always good to have a card supply at home 
pack of six using a 6 x 6 paper pad, hessian, laces, doilies ribbons & flowers
A class well accepted & with a detailed instructions were suitable as a takeaway kit.

PEARLS & BOWS 

Using many different techniques, soft tied rayon ribbon & a tangle of pearls 
used to create these pretty feminine cards.

DANCING DAISIES 

 very sweet blue & lemon cards
adding hessian, string & ribbons to complete these cards 
participants in the class used half a 6 x 6 paper pack  
and still had leftovers to use at home 
Stamped greetings fussy cut to finish them.

A BIT of FRIVOLITY
What fun we had stamping & painting these images,
lots of giggles as the ladies gave the images names 
My fave was the "Silly old Goat" LOL !!!

 1920's
this is my absolute favourite era so really enjoyed creating these cards 
lots of lace feathers pearls & die cuts to decorate this set of cards .. 
 All my card classes come with detailed instructions with pics 

sadly many ladies state they can't make cards so I hope I have inspired you to 
GIVE it a GO 
 thank you for visiting
Happy scrapping 
hugz Annette x 

No comments:

Post a Comment