Saturday, January 19, 2019

JOURNAL ... WILD & FREE..

Hello again …

One of my most favourite things to create are journals, 
I generally make them as a gift with uplifting quotes,
however I do make them also that photos can be added & stories told in their pages 
I am also teaching myself to video...
I know I know
"teaching old dogs new tricks is a major exercise in itself "
  BUT I'm about to share my first ever video 
& from here the only way is up 
so it's said … 

WILD & FREE




This was made in a 4 x 4 inch premade album 
using the Prima ' Wild & Free' papers 
adding pockets & flip pages to give enable small photos to be added.
lace, chipboard, ribbons & beads to enhance .
All tied with a crushed organza ribbon this is a lovely keepsake for any age group 

Hope you enjoy my video
happy scrapping 
hugz Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment