Saturday, November 16, 2013

CASE FILE # 98

Open for investigation 
Case file # 98 
on CSI 
took one look at these colours & thought 
HECK !!!!! HOW !!!! LOL !!!
however I remembered this Prima patterned paper I've had in my stash forever & a day 
 just PERFECT!!! 
I am a little disappointed in how it photographed 
DREAM
I have many dreams of places I'd like to be 
actually I have quite a long list 
my testimony for this LO reads:
"This day I dream of walking through lavender fields... 
just me... in the quiet of the evening.. 
relishing the time to collect my thoughts 
 & delight in the sweet perfume of the purple nodding heads.. 
calming my soul."

Thanks for calling by 
Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I think this is simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful.. and I would love to walk through lavender fields too.. and purple is not a good color to photograph...I know this would be stunning in real life!! Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete